Questions That Will Help Make A House Sell Faster
the answers to these questions help me get more cash for my home,
a shorter period of time and with the greatest of ease?)
1. Does the house or any part of the house need
2. Shall I re-seed the lawn and get my landscaping
in top shape?
3. What about the screens? Any holes? What about
the windows? Do they work well, or do they need attention?
4. Does the carpet need cleaning? How about replacing?
5. Are the pets under control at all times?
6. Are all appliances in good working order?
7. Should I stay out of a prospective buyer's way?
8. What is the buyer's first impression of the exterior
of our house? What can I do to improve it?
9. What is the buyer's first impression as they
step inside my house? What can I do to improve it?
10. Since the buyer will be looking in the closets,
should I take some of the clothes out to make them look roomier?
11. Can I take items from kitchen cabinets to make
them more spacious?
12. Is there any furniture I could store or dispose
of to make rooms appear larger?
13. Do any cabinets need to be touched up or refinished?
14. Should I give my CENTURY 21 agent a list of
things my family likes about the house and the neighborhood?
15. What about the door mats? Should I replace them
with new ones that are neutral and omit our family's name?
16. Should I remove an ornate item that a buyer
may want as part of the house? For example, a special chandelier?
or Wall System?
17. Should I ask my CENTURY 21 Sales Associate for
a list of recommendations prepared specifically for helping market
18. Are the price and terms offered going to appeal
to most of the buying public in my price range?
19. Do I need to be aware of other houses similar
to mine also being offered for sale?
20. Are the garage and storage areas as clean and
neat as they should be?
21. Before spending needless time and money, should
I consult with my CENTURY 21 Sales Associate?